What's In The Box is a series where members of Cow Chop give each other items that are hidden inside a box. They have to blindly guess what item is inside the box by touching it, messing with each other along the way.
|1||WHAT'S IN THE BOX CHALLENGE (feat. James)||Sep 29, 2017|
|2||WHAT'S IN THE BOX CHALLENGE (feat. Aleks)||Oct 4, 2017|
|3||WHAT'S IN THE BOX CHALLENGE (feat. Trevor & Asher)||Oct 9, 2017|
|4||WHAT'S IN THE BOX CHALLENGE (Water Edition)||Jan 4, 2018|
|5||WHAT'S IN THE BOX CHALLENGE (feat. Brett & Jakob)||Feb 1, 2018|
- Due to James punching every item, he killed a couple crickets in the first episode.
- You ever fist something in the hole before, and like feel it out? - Aleks
- I don't want to do this anymore this is a bad idea. - James
- You haven't even felt it, you've just been punching it this whole time. - Aleks
- (While James is wearing sound proof headphones) Hey...You're ugly. - Aleks
At the bottom of the description in each Cow Chop video there are two phrases (sometimes one), both in a different language that are sometimes related to that video. | The following are the translations for each video.
NOTE: Most of these are meant to not make any sense.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX CHALLENGE (feat. James) | Episode 1
- Persian → English - "The Pisa Tower in Pisa took 344 years to begin in August 1173. In 1178, when construction began on the second floor, it began relying in 1178. Slim because of one side dipping soft ground."
WHAT'S IN THE BOX CHALLENGE (feat. Aleks) | Episode 2
- Hausa → English - "I hope there is nothing that can be in the box or I can bear the weight of the chicken in all of you."
WHAT'S IN THE BOX CHALLENGE (feat. Trevor & Asher) | Episode 3
- Filipino → English - "Pandas have no plant type access because they are not native to china. The panda is eating bamboo ... I do not know where people get the idea that they eat a kind of plant, because it is a plant native to Australia. Koala bears eat the kind of plant, and the pandas eat bamboo."
WHAT'S IN THE BOX CHALLENGE (Water Edition) | Episode 4
- French → English - "The Chucked Lizard (Chlamydosaurus kingii), also known as the Frilled Lizard, Ruffled Dragon, or Frilled Crane, is a lizard species found mainly in northern Australia and southern California. New Guinea. This species is the only member of the genus Chlamydosaurus."
WHAT'S IN THE BOX CHALLENGE (feat. Brett & Jakob) | Episode 5
- → English -
"I can not fight the feeling
I was born to kill prey
To survive the attack
There is only one way
battle with death
That's how sharks play
The remaining weapons
We duel with your mind
You blind, armed or crazy
You are very easy to find"