Shadow of the Colossus is a series where Aleks and Trevor play the 2018 edition of Shadow of the Colossus, with Aleks commentating while Trevor plays. This series is in fact part of a bigger series titled Whoa That's a Let's Play! a name they came up with in episode three.
|1||SHADOWS FROM THE CREEKS||Mar 9, 2018|
|2||PERSONAL STORIES||Mar 12, 2018|
|3||HEY DON'T GO IN MY SWAMP||Mar 15, 2018|
|4||WHOA, IT'S A LET'S PLAY!||Mar 19, 2018|
|5||JIMMY BEATS WORLD||Mar 22, 2018|
- "This is gonna be a really bad playthrough, this is gonna be a bad series." - Aleks
- "Did you know that being a Let's Player is more braver than being a marine." - Trevor
- "Dude so what do you think of Susan Wojcicki's tits?" - Aleks
- "No one look at my fingerprint, they can copy it nowadays, using Bitcoin and shit." - Aleks
- Whoa, it's a Let's Play! - Aleks and Trevor in unison
- Wow, that's a Let's Play! - Aleks and Trevor in unison
- Whoa that's a Let's Play! - Aleks and Trevor in unison
- This is the series that Trevor mentioned on Twitter, where he called it a "great send off for [him].
- It's entirely possible that either/both Trevor and Aleks were high while playing this.
- Matt makes a brief appearance in an episode.
At the bottom of the description in each Cow Chop video there are two phrases (sometimes one), both in a different language that are sometimes related to that video. | The following are the translations for each video.
NOTE: Most of these are meant to not make any sense.
SHADOWS FROM THE CREEKS | Episode 1
- Bulgarian → English - "Historically, there are four oceans: the Atlantic, the Pacific, the Indian, and the Arctic. However, most countries - including the United States - already recognize the South (Antarctica) for the fifth ocean. The Pacific, the Atlantic and the Indian world are known as the three great ones"
PERSONAL STORIES | Episode 2
- Danish → English - "a chemical formula that indicates types of atoms and the number of each species in a molecule of a compound. The molecular formula does not tell how the atoms in a connection are arranged. molecular formula. A chemical formula that shows the number and types of atoms in a molecule.
HEY DON'T GO IN MY SWAMP | Episode 3
- Hungarian → English - "Most mammal skeletons reach certain dimensions and stop growing. Many animals, including some mammals, are constantly growing in their lives. For example, a kangaroo grows and grows until they die. Most fish, amphibians, lizards and snakes are also unspecified growers."
WHOA, IT'S A LET'S PLAY | Episode 4
- Malayalam → English - "(1928, 1948 Summer Olympics), London (1908, 1948, 2012 Olympic Olympic), St. Moritz (1928, 1948 Winter Olympics), Lake Plassey (1932, 1980 Winter Olympics) , Los Angeles (1932, 1984 Summer Olympics)"
JIMMY BEATS WORLD | Episode 5
- Macedonian → English - "The Grand Canyon is 277 miles (446 km) long.
At its widest point, the Grand Canyon extends 18 miles (29 km)."