Live Action Adventures is the name given to a playlist on the Cow Chop Channel.
This playlist consists of skits, adventures, challenges and randomness that goes along inside and outside all Cow Chop locations that includes all members.
Merch Videos Edit
These videos are made to advertise products on the Cow Chop merch store by skits and other creative ideas.
|1||SQUIGGLY CUP||August 9, 2016|
|2||trevor_specialannouncement_EXPIRED.avi||August 23, 2016|
|3||20_percent_off_sale_rareblooddisease_EXPIRED.mov||December 6, 2016|
|4||THE GOLDEN SQUIGGLY CUP||June 27, 2017|
Most videos uploaded in "Live Action Adventures" will be placed under this category.
These videos are challenges based off Cow Chop members' creativity or viral trends.
|1||INFINITY GAUNTLET COOKING CHALLENGE||June 15, 2016|
|2||STD CHALLENGE ft. BUKKAKE||July 7, 2016|
|3||THE ROCK DIET CHALLENGE||August 17, 2016|
|4||CHICKEN TENDER CHALLENGE||August 30, 2016|
|5||OUIJA BOARD RITUAL CHALLENGE *ACTUAL SPIRITS WARNING*||October 28, 2016|
|6||WORLD'S HOTTEST DEATH CHIP CHALLENGE||November 5, 2016|
|7||1000 degree KNIFE VS $40 Nokia and $700 iPhone 7||January 28, 2017|
|8||9,999 MPH FIDGET SPINNER VS BODY PARTS (Gone Wrong)||May 10, 2017|
Holiday Videos Edit
These videos, of course, are uploaded on or around the time of holidays. Note: These are only holiday videos apart of the "Live Action Adventures" playlist.
|1||Cow Chop's Thanksgiving Special||November 24, 2016|
|2||How To Make Christmas Dinner||December 12, 2016|
|3||Cow Chop's Misfit Christmas - Part One||December 20, 2016|
|4||Cow Chop's Misfit Christmas - Part Two||December 23, 2016|
- FIRST VIDEO was believed to be an April Fools prank by James and Aleks due to it being uploaded on April 1, 2016.
- In the video, Aleks Epic Military Grade Stink Bomb Prank, Brett breaks down a door screaming "Here's Brett!"; a reference to the movie "The Shining".
- James has stated that he wants to create a sequel of Extreme Water Rafting.
- Infinity Gauntlet Cooking Challenge is 2nd most viewed video on the Cow Chop channel.
- Nico, the animal handler, in the episode, Crazy Reptile Show + Bonus Tarantula, calls Trevor a monkey.
- In Trevor's Hot Date • Geek Tinder Prank, fans speculated the old lady, or Trevor's date, to be James' mom due to her sounding very similar. Another reason is that her face was blurred through the entire video.
- As of January 28, 2017 and according to James, 1000 degree KNIFE VS $40 Nokia and $700 iPhone is the most dangerous video they've made so far.
- After being evicted from the Cow Chop House, it was revealed that Aleks' Epic Military Grade Stink Bomb Prank video is what got them kicked out.
- Trevor Escapes To Boston is the sequel to Trevor Escapes To New York.
- The bounce castle used in "Steven Suptic vs The Mouse Trap Bounce Castle" is the same bounce castle used in James' 1 million subscriber special video.
- "Trevor Escapes to LA" features Khail Anonymous; a fellow friend and Youtuber known by Cow Chop.
- "Walking the Plank" is the first Live Action Adventures video to feature gameplay. It is also the first video on the channel to feature gameplay played only by Joe.
- Steven Suptic and Cib are featured at the end of BAD E3.
- "Well, here's the place. I'm not gonna show you assholes where this is cause last time we did that...we got swatted" - Aleks (Moving Out)
- "We have to stop! We pay rent here!" - James (Ice Cream Brownie Disaster)
- "Heeeeere's Brett!!!" - Brett (Aleks Epic Military Grade Stink Bomb Prank)
- "It's time to learn about death baby Tommy" - Brett (Extreme Water Rafting)
- "Fist bump. Boom, the galaxy just got fucking wrecked" - James (Infinity Gauntlet Cooking Challenge)
- "Is that chunky?!" - James (100 Layers of Peanut Butter and Jelly)
- "Is that honey roasted, dude?...Mmmm oh shit, Joe, that's some good shit!" - James (100 Layers of Peanut Butter and Jelly)
- "I feel like a used tampon, dude" - Aleks (100 Layers of Peanut Butter and Jelly
- "Ooooooh I scored biiiiiig! I didn't know I was getting such a young, healthy one?!" - Trevor's Date (Trevor's Hot Date • Geek Tinder Prank)
- "Man! This isn't even weed! This is melatonin! - Trevor/TrevSanta (Cow Chop's Misfit Christmas - Part Two)
- "AHH I CAN'T OPEN MY EYE! IT'S BURNING! I CAN'T OPEN MY EYE DUDE!" - Joe (Pepper Spray Gauntlet Part One)
- "OH FUCK IT WENT IN MY EYE! IT WENT IN MY EYE! IT WENT IN MY FUCKING EYE!" - Trevor (Pepper Spray Gauntlet Part Two)
- "I've, I've never seen anything brighter than that right there...that's brighter than my future" - James (1000 degree KNIFE VS $40 Nokia and $700 iPhone)
- "Jesus Christ! You fucking threw 1000 degree foreskin at me you fucking psychopath!" - Aleks, to Trevor (1000 degree KNIFE VS $40 Nokia and $700 iPhone)
- "Did you get that...did you see that? That was fucking nature...and that was fucking scary" - James (1000 degree KNIFE VS $40 Nokia and $700 iPhone)
- "Ahhhhh!! Fucking bitch!! Your a cunt, dude" - James, to Aleks (9,999 Mph Fidget Spinner vs Body Parts (Gone Wrong)
- "This press event's the best, man. There's so much free food!" - Aleks, to James (Xbox One X Showcase)
In the description of each Cow Chop video there are either one, two or more phrases each in a different language. Below is the translation for each. These will be categorized the same way as above.
MERCH VIDEOS Edit
THE GOLDEN SQUIGGLY CUP
- Portuguese → English - "Piracy off the coast of Somalia was once a serious threat to the global transportation industry. It has declined in recent years following an international effort to patrol near the country, whose weak central government has tried to assert itself after a quarter of a century of conflict."
FIRST VIDEO | Episode 1
- Japanese → English - "Hello there, I am talking to you in your native tongue. Today, I will go to a cheeseburger, side probably French fries. I do not like to order soft drinks, because I already have one, twice than not. It leaks grease through the napkin I will be upset. Cow chops purchase fast food shops."
- Vietnamese → English - "When the rain poured down my face. All I can smell is the sweet breath of fresh mayonnaise. But since you have gone far I can breathe the first time. I'm very touched about, yeah yeah, thanks to you. Now I get what I want, because you have gone far. Crawlers are more involved."
- Russian → English - "Hello, friend. It's me, a real Russian translator. Today is the day of the cow's chipping. This can mean very good things for Russia. We will begin the uprising in the near future. The revolution is coming. Praise the cow and saw."
- Spanish → English - "There are rumors of a disease being spread all over our nation. The plague of cow Chop has taken over the world, and the world has no idea how to react. Because of reacting would result in a big fuck claim, they do nothing. But today I am here to tell you that you are free to react. As a reaction is human nature, and no one can deny that sweet temptation is human nature."
- Chinese → English - "Hello, my friends. Today is the world's great day. Today is the day of cattle. There is no cow this year. Cattle chopping. The project will start in just two weeks. Ready to inform your family. When is the bus coming? Sorry, my hand fell off the keyboard. please help."
THE SUCCESS STORY | Episode 2
- Spanish → English - "Success was once on the planet Vegeta, until the evil ruler Freezer crushed the planet in a quick blow causing the Saiyan population to decline. Some would say that he is a tyrant Freezer, but in reality, the chain of success traveled through him, so it is the shape of our hero Goku."
- German → English - "Deep in the land of Misfit Toys, Rudolph was the red-nosed reindeer. Rudolph did not know what success was until the day he decided to kill all the other reindeer on the block. He destroyed their molecules and ate their brains. Santa made a move to take Rudolph, but Rudolph saw it coming, and chopped Santa's tail clean. As soon as he ate his tail Rudolph would explode and overcome life as we know her. The success was found."
- French → English - "Farts can succeed? This is a question I have often asked myself. I believe this is true, farts can indeed be successful. Have you ever fart, and it was so bad that your neighbor actually vomited in agony? Have you ever shit so bad you had to change your pants then at a party of friends? What about a shower fart that makes you escape immediately nearby. That is the success of my friends."
MOVING OUT | Episode 3
- Uzbek → English - "Print cows in an office simply is not enough to contain the rodeo. We can frolic in harmony, so we need to get a new green pastures of our farm!"
- Malagasy → English - "Is it possible to play live horseshoe Dick? If you miss even slighty off, the pain they must endure can be astronomical. The horseshoe in the crotch area can be fatal, but what the beautiful game will be the ring around his penis."
GO PAX CRINGE 2016 | Episode 4
- Catalan → English - "Life is a mystery, and I find the answer. It is difficult to find the time, even when I'm busy sucking the udder of a cow at the dairy farm my paternal uncles. It was a crazy trip though, I got to see a lot of things, like water in cardboard boxes and cream corn and potato puree smoothies, tasty food, especially with a little pepper."
- French → English - "One day I found a raw porkchop on the ground, and I was near famine. I may have taken two bites, but now I am infested with a hive of worms. I'm stuck in the hospital for months."
ICE CREAM BROWNIE DISASTER | Episode 5
- Afrikaans → English - "Who does not want to have 10 juicy brownies and ice-cream bumps poured over your entire body? The natural ingredient of ice cream certainly cleans your pores and makes you feel refreshed. It will also drop off your public hair."
- Catalan → English - "I've got a lot of shit in my day. But it is not the amount of shit that I entered that matters. It's where I decided to clean the shit. Sometimes grass in the works, but sometimes may have to go to a neighbors house and clean it on your carpet. I never clean my own mat."
CAMPING DISASTER | Episode 6
- Italian → English - "Have you ever heard the scary deep noises in the middle of the night? While camping in a tent is always wild life out, sometimes dangerous. We're not sure exactly what it was, but something tried to penetrate our tent last night. I'll let you know if we'll survive tomorrow."
- Maori → English - "Dear Diary. It was the next morning, and we live. I am pleased that we have the dragon outside the tent. We see scratches in the dirt outside our tent and put all of our equipment around outside. We looked at the tent and saw a trail of milk leading to the forest ... What could it be?"
ALEKS EPIC MILITARY GRADE STINK BOMB | Episode 7
- Vietnamese → English - "This is just a rumor, but I think I heard that Vietnam makes the best foul bombs. They use real fecal matter and gases to make anyone who inhales it vomit their lunch."
- Swedish → English - "Whoever translates this, I want you to know that I'm tired, and my body is weak. I think they replaced my brain with ice cream to make me comply with their daily activities and work schedules"
EXTREME WATER RAFTING | Episode 8
- Swedish → English - "Water security is important. Be sure to carry the correct gear before entering dangerous waters. Cows may think they are good swimmers, but they need their special inflatable life jackets to keep them floating."
- Bosnian → English - "Once there was a baby that was so good swimmer. On the day he was born he swam in the ocean and swam across the globe. The baby has grown up and become a mermaid. What a great swimmer."
EXTREME BOYS | Episode 9
- Croatian → English - "It is difficult to be extreme, but you can easily download who are staying at school"
- Catalan → English - "I'm being distracted by watching this show that I am, now I can not write anything good, I'm sorry for him."
Cow Chop Life • '200 Chick-Fil-A-Nuggets' | Episode 10
- Latvian → English - "This acclaimed documentary series provides viewers with a first-person perspective of the unseen parts of society and its subcultures, offering an insight into the lives involved in everything from politics to pornography and cheerleading people."
CRAZY REPTILE SHOW + BONUS TARANTULA | Episode 11
- Malay → English - "I never had a pet Boa Constrictor. I could not find it and one day I heard the hissing. I then felt it slithering toward my back. I had to quickly escape from the room before he went any further. It can be a disaster but I was saved."
- Polish → English - "Tarantula was in my box of cereal and laid 1000 eggs. I did not know that at that time, but laid down so many eggs that resembled the petals I ate. I ate eggs and hatched inside. I felt them walking around in my stomach."
100 LAYERS OF PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY | Episode 12
- Spanish → English - "I hope James is not no peanut butter stuck in his ass. I imagine it would be very difficult to leave. Aleks on the otherhand, however, just a slight squeeze with his ass muscles and all that jelly should glide right."
- Cebuano → English - "The amount of peanut butter and jelly they used to be fed to a full cafeteria children for weeks, but we used it to Meme, thanks."
TREVOR'S HOT DATE • GEEK TINDER PRANK | Episode 13
- Spanish → English - "I always like to eat the heads first, no matter what the situation. Animal crackers are a must. I like to feel like I'm in the dominant species and all the creaking animal heads in my mouth and they make me feel so good. I mean if they made the butts first and then they did not give you that kind of feeling. Always bite the heads first."
- Polish → English - "One day, he joined a dating application. I'm not good at implementing other horses like me. Fortunately, this was not a dating application for horses called ba on my face. I found Ryszard's horse there. We were very close and finally married and had small ponies. I recommend this application to other horses that are currently not looking for someone special."
TREVOR ESCAPES TO NEW YORK | Episode 14
- Spanish → English - "I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to Vape now. It hurts to breathe and I've been having bloody mucus. I wake up in the middle of the night yearns for the next big hit, trying to make the biggest cloud out there."
- Chinese → English - "People in New York are strange, a person came to us, for us to provide some head lice."
LITERAL FECES DISASTER *GROSS WARNING* | Episode 15
- Croatian → English - "I once had a bunch of trash in my yard. This is all my family and I use to excrete our body fluids in the yard as a family ritual. It was so beautiful to be unique and different. What tradition does your family have?"
- Norwegian → English - "This house is an absolute desert. Bad Brett must withstand the mess and destruction we have caused, not to mention the smells. I think one day this house will fall into a sink hole and fall into hell's abyss. Or maybe it will be saved and saved by the television show extreme makeover home edition."
AMAZING MINECRAFT PC BUILD | Episode 16
- Hungarian → English - "Did you know that Dexter gave voice to two different women? Acting voice actress Christine Cavanaugh provided the perfect sound for both Chuckie Finster's Rugrats and the Titled Babe in the 1995 film. He dropped Dexter's show in the third season in 2001, when the synchronous business retired. He was replaced by Candi Milo. Unfortunately, Cavanaugh died on December 22, 2014."
- Swedish → English - "The natural color of rubber is White. Rubber is made black by the addition of various chemicals, such as carbon black. This is not just for cosmetic reasons, but because of the addition of chemicals such as carbon black to the rubber, drastically desirable properties of the rubber are increased."
PEPPER SPRAY GAUNTLET PART ONE | Episode 17
- Sinhala → English - "The death of the house we are. Pray for your sins, and every corner has some demons. View your back."
- Catalan → English - "This was probably the worst pain he felt in a while."
PEPPER SPRAY GAUNTLET PART TWO | Episode 18
- Korean → English - "The baby swan is called Cygnet. The name of the constellation Cygnus comes from the Latin word for the swan."
- Italian → English - "Is it fatal? Pepper spray is not designed to be fatal and there are no questionable contents that are found in pepper spray that can show evidence of becoming fatal. However, there are cases of registered deaths that are associated with pepper spray. This is mainly due to the allergic reaction, defined as anaphylaxis."
SKIING DISASTER | Episode 19
- French → English - "Wondering why this video was so weird? This is because we started to make a sort of parody of Steep, but ended up encountering a lot of problems. We went up on the mountain too late and our GoPros died too soon. Most of the skiing pictures we went to have ended up being unusable. But we are not the ones to throw away all the time and effort we put into this day, so that's what you get."
- Norwegian → English - "Besides, this is the hardest video I've ever edited. Enjoy.
BARN Introduction | Episode 20
- Catalan → English - "Cows live in barns. Smell shit and live in barns. Sometimes even shit in attics. We hope our barn filled not shit. We have had our offices are filled with shit."
- French → English - "Imagine a world where cows could fly and horses could strike each other super hard each night? Life would be a wonderful place. I can not wait to live in this world."
Nintendo Switch Unboxing + Cartridge Taste Test | Episode 21
- Norwegian → English - "The wow nintendo switch is here with so many games to play. It's Zelda, a two-switch, and. . . And what else was it? Bomberguy?"
- Spanish → English - "I would like to get a Nintendo Switch if a new Animal Crossing came out with it. That is my favorite game, what better way to enjoy your afternoon and then immerse yourself in a pleasant life that could never live."
TREVOR ESCAPES TO BOSTON | Episode 22
- Polish → English - "I used to go to Boston and knew it was the place I wanted to be. I love food and weather and of course people. This is such a great place to live. Who else still loves Boston? I once saw the same bird shit on the streets of Boston."
- Scottish → Gaelic - "Give juice bottles clams and potatoes to boil in heavy large saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Melt butter in heavy large pot over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until bacon begins to brown, about 8 minutes."
GO PAX CRINGE 2017 | Episode 23
- Bangla → English - "Ha ha ha thank you"
COW CHOP IN BOSTON | Episode 24
- Hungarian → English - "Once stuck in my little fuck inside a cow's anus and it's so good. I felt so good that I blasted inside that the strict cow's ass holes. Thank you very much for your existing cow anus."
- Igbo → English - "I do not, I do not know, goddammit. That's like the end of a book. A school where I jerked off as giraffe pussy. Haha, giraffe pussy was so dank and dirty. I love it."
Cow Chop Goes West | Episode 25
- Spanish → English - "There really is nothing important in this text. I told him everything I needed in English."
OFFICIAL OFFICE TOUR | Episode 26
- French → English - "The full name of Los Angeles is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora the Queen of the Angels of Porciuncula", which, translated from Spanish, means "The Village of Our Lady, Queen of the Angels of the Porciuncola River".
STEVEN SUPTIC VS THE MOUSE TRAP BOUNCE CASTLE | Episode 27
- Spanish → English - "Hello I am Trevor, talking to you through the power of google translate. There are so many secrets to tell. But this is not the place to talk about them."
MINECRAFT BIRTHDAY PARTY BUS WITH FUNHAUS | Episode 28
- Albanian → English - "Minecraft was originally called "Game Cave". In the early days, developer Markus "Notch" Persson referred to humble sandbox builders as "Game Cave," but later changed it to Minecraft."
ALEKS EPIC WATER PARK EXTRAVANGANZA | Episode 29
- Lithuanian → English - "Aleks water park were evaluated on yelp as one of the worst water parks in existence. Yelp had actually create a negative ranking just to meet the needs of customers visiting this shitty water park. Fortunately after Brett ran over his car park closed permanently."
XBOX ONE X SHOWCASE | Episode 30
- Lithuanian → English - "Brett got stuck in traffic hours. At the moment the event was more than it was still built in the corner of the traffic where they got a drop off. City of Los Angeles City Traffic."
WALKING THE PLANK | Episode 31
- Malayalam → English - "The skulls and crossbows are called Jolly Roger at the top of a pirate ship. Although the name "Jolly Roger" is out of history, the red flags are used in a theory. Centuries ago, a naval battle was not normally used as a black flag, nor could it offer no mercy, and anyone who is caught will be killed immediately."
BAD E3 | Episode 32
- Malagasy → English - "I remember when you used to be able to skip the line and make my way up to where there is no question I asked. This is a good thing, if it is something more simple. And the only way to get to the front of the line of shit on the floor, and take up a position, and if everyone is going crazy to get ahead. Hard times."