Guinness World Records is a series where members of Cow Chop try to beat world records from Guinness World Records.
|1||BUSTING NUTS||Feb 6, 2018|
|2||FASTEST RAW ONION EATING||Feb 28, 2018|
|3||BLINDFOLDED BASKETBALL||Mar 20, 2018|
These are the world records that Cow Chop has broken/tried to break.
- Most walnuts crushed by hand in one minute World Record: 251 / Not Broken
- Most walnuts cracked against the head in one minute World Record: 181/ Not Broken
- Fastest time to eat an ordinary sized tomato. World Record: 6.37 seconds / Not Broken
- Most mini tomatoes fit in mouth World Record: 76 / Not Broken
- Fastest time to eat a raw onion World Record: 29.56 seconds / Not Broken
At the bottom of the description in each Cow Chop video there are two phrases (sometimes one), both in a different language that are sometimes related to that video. | The following are the translations for each video.
NOTE: Most of these are meant to not make any sense.
BUSTING NUTS | Episode 1
- Arabic → English - "This video was fun to edit. I do not say that often."
FASTEST RAW ONION EATING | Episode 2
- Spanish → English - "Did you know that the first text message was sent in 1992? The last text message I received was from my mother, informing me that my father had died. I missed it because I was editing this video. I welcome death with open arms. Please take me out of this endless hell called existence."
BLINDFOLDED BASKETBALL | Episode 3
- Spanish → English - "Of all places, at any point in time, in the cosmos to be in, I just had to be here, huh? This blows. Oh, the fun fact: you can legally drive at age 14 in South Dakota! Woohoo!"