During the week leading up the the 5th of February in 2017, Cow Chop released GETTING KICKED OUT revealing that a viewer of their content "snitched" out to the Property Managers (Not the Landlord) who owned the house, saying that Cow Chop was causing massive property damage. This then lead to them being forced to leave prior to the entire Cow Chop move to Los Angeles.
According to James, his plan for 2017 was for Cow Chop to move to Los Angeles, California due to them having more contacts there and being a better location for the YouTube Group. This plan was setback due to them forced to leave the Cow Chop House earlier than anticipated.
Escape To LA
In early 2017, Cow Chop officially announced on their YouTube Channel about their move to Los Angeles, California (Mainly since the Cow Chop House did not allow room for expansion). In order to achieve this goal, the fan-funding was apart of the Rooster Teeth Membership program "FIRST". With enough money reached, Cow Chop would move to LA
Geoff Ramsey, one of the main founders at Rooster Teeth and Head at Achievement Hunter, jokingly stated that he's "Never coming back to Colorado" and that the guys at Cow Chop should "Move Out" (Referencing of their Departure from Littleton, Colorado and how they are moving to Los Angeles, California).
GETTING KICKED OUT
During the GETTING KICKED OUT video, James revealed that during the week leading up the video, they were forced to leave the Cow Chop House due to being "snitched" out. A viewer sent evident Cow Chop footage of them destroying the house to the Property Managers. The specific video in question is their MILITARY GRADE STINK BOMB video, in which Brett breaks down their bathroom door. James responded to those claims by showing that they "replaced the doors" that damage had been inflicted upon. That however did not prevent the guys at Cow Chop from being forced to leave (As James stated, "They weren't having any of that sh*t").
Cow Chop had to remove all of their belongings from the house in the time period of Friday to Sunday showing that they really were forced into leaving the place. This was supposed to be an "off-weekend" for everyone working at Cow Chop. It was also revealed that it was PAX Weekend showing that they could have gone if they weren't snitched out of leaving that house.
They still damaged the house even more during their departure by removing their soundproofing, showing that the adhesive managed to attach to the wall permanently.
During the FINAL DAY of moving, James in the GETTING KICKED OUT Behind the Cow Chop video, made some last emotional comments about them being forced to leave the property. Joe also purposely told the movers that he wanted them to leave the Cow Chop Couch as the last piece of furniture for them to pick up. This was in order for Joe to record the final endearing moments of their last time in the house (James however responded to that by laughing).
As James finally concluded, "Thank you guys for.. for coming on this house journey.. for less than a year... it's all over... What a cunt that person was man... What a cunt... I give everyone permission in the comments to say cunt. At least once... *Clear throat*... BYE!"
- Before the initial purchase of the Cow Chop house, Brett mentioned that they were originally looking into different locations such as an (abandoned church and a warehouse for videos). Aleks said in the beginning of the MOVING OUT video that they were going to avoid disclosing their location due to the concern of being swatted. Their addressed was later revealed due to viewers of Cow Chop Content wanting to send them fanmail.
- In an episode of Behind the Cow Chop, Brett nicknamed the house "The Slaughter House" and "The Milk Castle".
- During the RTX 2016 Cow Chop Panel, questions were asked about the Landlord and if he cared about what they were doing to the house. James proceeded to respond that the Landlord didn't know and/or cares since he seemed to want to be rid of the house. Yet they were still forced to leave during the GETTING KICKED OUT video, since the Property Managers were given "destructive evidence" of the guys at Cow Chop damaging the house. As James indicated in the ON THE STREETS Behind the Cow Chop video, it was not the Landlord who wanted them out. It was the Property Managers.
- In Aleks' Sims 4 playthough on his personal channel ImmortalHD , he constructed the Cow Chop house through the video game's building option. He then stated that "it's pretty f*cking accurate alright".
- Aleks' Sims 4 series is entirely based off of recreating the average Cow Chop daily lifestyle in the house.
- During the first episode of his playthough, he referred the place as the "Cow House".
- Not only are there a collection of holes in the walls and doors, there is also damaged windows (By Trevor in a Dark Souls 3 live action crawl as he tried to escape through the top floor window) and a part of the ceiling that are damaged in the house (Hole was repaired due to having it opened since their upstairs Bathroom was having leakage issues into the kitchen portion of the house. Shown in an episode of Behind the Cow Chop: QUARANTINED TRUMP).
- The house also had another major bathroom issue that caused fecal matter to not filter through the pipes, causing a spilling in the basement. This led to James, Joe, Aron, Brett, and Aleks messing around with the literally sh*t on the floor. James however was upset due to no one cleaning it up and the streams of the disgusting water moving towards their containers holding the props. Shown in the LITERAL FECES DISASTER *GROSS WARNING* .
- James' Payday 2 * Masks are also shown in hanging in a Hallway due to Overkill, the creators of the Bank Robber Simulation game, given it to him as a gift for being a supporter of the series from the beginning (Also refer to the Nova's Shank and Giant Toothbrush easter eggs in the video game).
- In the Behind the Cow Chop episode: HOVERBOARD FIRE shows footage of the Attic for the first time.
- There is a Red Robin balloon attached through a hole in their wall.
- In the backyard, there was a small area of dead grass due to Joe poking a hole in the pool filled with lube from the AMAZON PRIME TIME: 55 GALLONS OF PASSION LUBE video. This was confirmed during the first Cow Chop Panel at RTX 2016.
- They had a basement that opened from the top floor. A staircase leads down to the bottom floor. This is where they stored props and items according to Aleks in his Sims 4 playthrough and James in the LITERAL FECES DISASTER *GROSS WARNING* video. Other than using the basement as a storage area, they also used the area for the Boss Battles in their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles videos as well as their Dark Souls 3 Live Action opening and ending crawls.
- They also had one video of AMAZON PRIME TIME in the basement due to them being suffocated by inhaling the fire-extinguishers' exhaust on the main floor.
- The House has a Garage Portion attached to the side but accessible from both the exterior (Front Garage Door) and also the interior. They store random garbage/recyclables that are contained in cardboard boxes and bins.
- According to Aleks in his SOCIAL EATING VLOG (Stream Highlights) video, the worst of his injuries he received in working at the House was during the ALLIGATOR COMEBACK • Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games and also when he fell down the stairs again in the finale of the THE FINAL FIGHT • Dark Souls 3 • Ep 39 video. However Aleks did state that James, Trevor, and himself all were majorly injured during the "upcoming Amazon Prime Time video" (This being the BUBBLE BOY • AMAZON PRIME TIME where they were screwing around with a massive inflatable ball that Aleks was in; Playing and messing around outside and on the first floor staircase).
- During the first Cow Chop Reddit AMA Questionnaire, James stated that in the future that Cow Chop could be anywhere in terms of a location. "It could be a house, it could be a warehouse. Rest assured it won't be something that limits us, the hope is that we can be just as destructive in a new place as we are now".
- The glass panes on the threshold of the front entrance had a "Bloody Handprint" on it.
- They had three "Editing-Station" Rooms upstairs. One for Trevor, Joe, and Aron. Another for James and Aleks. And one more for Anna and Asher.
- According to James, he was planning to have editing stations setup in the basement area.
- There is a "crawl space" in the house according to Aleks in the HOW TO GET MERMAID POWERS • WRONG SIDE OF YOUTUBE video.
- Aron was "pulled" from the backyard to the second floor window in their Uncharted video.
- Other than damaging the bathroom by smashing down the door as well as breaking the faucets, they have also filled an entire tub with "Lucky Charms Cereal" Marshmallows and milk and also damaged the inner piping due to the milk seeping through the drainage/vents into the kitchen. James and Geoff proceeded to destroy the wall in order to discover the leakage. Joe also relaxed in the aforementioned tub filled with cereal for a video prompting Geoff, Rooster Teeth and Guest during the Amazon Prime Time Video, to jokingly say that he's "Never coming back to Colorado" and that the guys at Cow Chop should "Move Out" (Referencing of their Departure from Littleton, Colorado to move to Los Angeles, California).
"Well this is the place, probably not going to show you assholes where this is. Cause last time we did that, we got swatted." - Aleks, MOVING OUT
"Ha ha ha.. What the f*ck is going wrong with this house? What the f*ck is wrong with this place?"
- Brett, LITERAL FECES DISASTER GROSS WARNING
"Man you know what's funny? Like you come up here... and I can like... I can like SMELL like lunch. It's smells like.. it smells like we just got lunch."
- James, GETTING KICKED OUT
"It's sad man, it's sad. Hasn't even... Hasn't even been a year and now we gotta watch the Couch just... go. It's like uh, can't even call this a fresh start. This is like uh.. It's like a, It's like a forced fresh start. It's not fair..."
- James, GETTING KICKED OUT