Class of 198X is a series where Cow Chop roleplays as "high school misfits brought together by a horrifying alien menace invading their local mall." This show airs out for Rooster Teeth First members on the official Cow Chop website. If you would like to watch this show, you may purchase a First membership starting from $5/mo. Trevor also turned gay during this episode...
|1||FOOD COURT FREAK SHOW||May 22, 2017|
|2||STONER MUNCHIES MINDF*CK||May 26, 2017|
|3||VINTAGE TEENAGE VIOLENCE||June 6, 2017|
|4||SH*T-EATING SOCIAL ANXIETY||June 9, 2017|
|5||FRIENDSHIP IS THE FINAL BOSS||June 19, 2017|
|6||SECRET SLAVES OF THE SPIDER||June 26, 2017|
|7||DANCE BATTLE OF DINOSAUR JUNGLE||July 3, 2017|
|Mike Jaundice||16/17||The Bruiser||Trevor|
|Samuel "Cool" Beans||16/17||The Con Artist||Aleks|
|Amanda Hess||16/17||The Charmer||James|
|Hannah Lee||15||The Smart One||Brett|
- Class of 198X is based upon the idea of Achievement Hunter's Heroes & Halfwits.
- They use LEGO minifigs to represent themselves on the game map.
- Hannah Lee is the only sophomore of the group.
- Mike Jaundice doesn't have friends.
- Amanda Hess started a rumor that her parents were dead and she lived alone in their mansion.
- Mike Jaundice can create fire with his long fingernails.
- Samuel's "drug name" is Red Leader.
- If there is a season 2 of Class of 198X, James probably won't be in it.
- "I have a couple of flaws" - Aleks as Samuel "Cool" Beans
- "[Dad] had really bad jaundice...went straight to his heart." - Trevor as Mike Jaundice
- "Why do I have minus one from medicine? I've taken Tylenol." - James as Amanda Hess
- "Are these two retarded?" - Brett as Hannah Lee