Battleblock Theater is a series where James and Aleks bring back and play the classic and beloved game, Battleblock Theater, a game that depends on teamwork and cooperation in order to complete the puzzling levels.
|1||A RETURN TO THE CLASSICS||January 9, 2017|
|2||TEAMWORK TENSION||January 16, 2017|
|3||LEVEL FROM HELL||January 24, 2017|
- "And now I pulled it out. Look at that." (James) "Wow you pulled it out...it's so huge" - Aleks
- "I'll go up and down on you" - Aleks, to James
- "See, if you were smart you'd understand how to do that part" - James, to Aleks
- "I feel like a rat in maze dude and I'm talking to another rat like "Yo what do you think of this?""- Aleks, to James
- "I can't get on the black one!" - James
- "My ass got burnt! I was on the ladder and I was like "I'm safe here" and my ass got fried!" - Aleks
- This game was also the predominate game series that made the duo of Aleks and James popular (Mainly since James originally played/collaborated with multiple other YouTubers before he and Aleks were regarded as Co-op Partners).
- James and Aleks were so highly regarded for playing this series as well as making it popular that it lead to the game developers adding them in the title screen featuring Aleks' constant fails on a particular level during one of their YouTube videos.
- In episode 3 Aleks names a green moving block, Clarence. He has a Twitter. @ClarenceGreenD
- In episode 1 Aleks states that the game still doesn't have the color teal; something that him and James got in an argument over in the original series.
- A random viewer, on Twitter, asks "When will the color teal be added for my boy Aleks" Behemoth responds saying "I feel like it's going to be one of those eternal regrets I have".